ITIL Foundation, ITIL 4 editionPaperback Engels 2019 9780113316076
ITIL is a widely adopted body of knowledge and best practices for successful IT Service Management that links with training and certification. ITIL 4 has evolved from the current version by re-shaping much of the established ITSM practices in the wider context of customer experience; value streams and digital transformation; as well as embracing new ways of working, such as Lean, Agile, and DevOps.
ITIL 4 provides the guidance organizations need to address new service management challenges and utilize the potential of modern technology. It is designed to ensure a flexible, coordinated and integrated system for the effective governance and management of IT-enabled services.
"ITIL Foundation" is the first ITIL 4 publication and the latest evolution of the most widely-adopted guidance for ITSM. Its audience ranges from IT and business students taking their first steps in service management to seasoned professionals familiar with earlier versions of ITIL and other sources of industry best practice.
The guidance provided in this publication can be adopted and adapted for all types of organizations and services. To show how the concepts of ITIL can be practically applied to an organization's activities, ITIL Foundation follows the exploits of a fictional company on its ITIL journey.
The guide covers key concepts of service management, the four dimensions of service management, the ITIL service value system, ITIL management practices.
ITIL Foundation, ITIL 4 Edition will:
- provide readers with an understanding of the ITIL 4 service management framework and how it has evolved to adopt modern technologies and ways of working
- explain the new holistic end-to-end view of service creation to support candidates studying for the ITIL 4 Foundation exam
- act as a reference guide that practitioners can use in their work, further studies and professional developmen
Geef uw waardering
About this publication
2. Key concepts of service management
3. The four dimensions of service management
4. The ITIL service value system
5. ITIL management practices
End note: The ITIL story, one year on
Appendix A: Examples of value streams
Managementboek Top 100
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan