Get the lowdown on NetSuite's CRM and ERP Web-based system right here!
Want to streamline your business? This is your definitive guide to NetSuite, the customizable, Software as a Service (SaaS) system that will make your job easier. With tips on navigating the various parts of the system, using the "click, not code" capability, and extending and integrating NetSuite into other systems, this book will get you up and running.
- Learn the basics - get started with setup, customization, forms and records, and terminology
- Show me the money - explore bookkeeping, accounting, invoicing, and bill paying
- Automate your sales force - develop leads and handle fulfillment, shipping, and customer projects
- Attract and keep customers - learn to use NetSuite both as a marketing tool and to manage relationships and customer care
- Set up and host your virtual storefront - plan your site, create content, take orders online, and integrate with other sites
- Learn analytics features - master saved searches, key performance indicators, and reporting
Visit the companion Web site at www.dummies.com/go/netsuitefd and find seven bonus chapters that help you take NetSuite to the next level, including chapters on managing partner relationships, customization, security, and working with SuiteScript.
Open the book and find:
- Fundamentals of NetSuite
- How to manage your organization's money more effectively
- Tips for streamlining your sales force
- Advice for providing excellent customer care
- How to enable transactions on your site
- Methods for producing real-time business intelligence
- Strategies for accessing NetSuite's extreme adaptability
- Ten strategies for successful NetSuite implementations
Geef uw waardering
Over Malin Huffman
Andere boeken door Malin Huffman
Part 1: NetSuite Basics.
1. Peeking Under the NetSuite Hood.
2. Tailoring NetSuite to Your Company.
3. Personalizing Your Suite.
4. Grabbing Hold of the Dashboard.
Part 2: Tracking Money and Resources.
5. Bookkeeping Basics.
6. Invoicing Customers and Paying the Bills.
7. Managing Inventory.
Part 3: Marketing and Driving Sales.
8. Building a Campaign: Marketing Automation.
9. Setting Up Sales Force Automation.
10. Turning Leads into Customers.
Part 4: Taking Care of Your Partners and Customers.
11. Delivering the Goods: Fulfi llment and Shipping.
12. Managing Projects.
13. Providing Excellent Customer Service.
Part 5: Selling Online.
14. Planning Your Web Site.
15. Adding Content to Your Site.
16. Making Your Site Look Great.
17. Let the Shopping Begin.
18. Fine-Tuning Your Site.
Part 6: Dashboards, Searches, and Analytics.
19. Realizing the Power of Saved Searches.
20. Exposing Metrics on Your Dashboard.
21. Reporting and Analytics.
Part 7: The Part of Tens.
22. Ten-Plus Key Differentiators.
23. Ten Tips for a Successful Implementation.
24. Ten Frequently Asked Questions.
Bonus Chapters on the Companion Web Site.... On the Web.
Bonus Chapter 1: Managing Partner Relationships.
Bonus Chapter 2: Hosting Your Site.
Bonus Chapter 3: Integrating an External Site.
Bonus Chapter 4: Creating Custom Fields, Tabs, and Tables.
Bonus Chapter 5: Writing Your Own Ticket with SuiteScript.
Bonus Chapter 6: Securing Your NetSuite Account.
Bonus Chapter 7: Exploring Advanced Topics.
Managementboek Top 100
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Mens en maatschappij
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan