Get the knowledge and skills needed to pass the MCSD 70-483 exam
As the entry-level Microsoft certification exam for C# developers, the MCSD 70-483 proves to employers that you have the required skills to build professional-quality applications. This essential resource provides you with in-depth coverage of the exam that will test your competency in C# programming, with chapters covering each of the core subject domains that comprise the exam. Rather than just teaching you how to answer a set of exam questions, the authors provide an understanding of the underlying concepts and skills needed to succeed as a professional C# programmer. In short, you will not just learn how to pass a test-you will learn how to become a better C# developer!
MCSD Certification Toolkit:
- Features an experienced team of authors, two of whom advised Microsoft on the development of its certification programs, affording them a unique understanding of both the objectives and what it takes to master them
- Features real-world case scenarios, code labs, and more than 150 sample test questions you can work through to prepare for the exam
- Includes downloadable cheat sheets and a review of key terms to summarize key concepts so you can study on the go
- Shares best practices, advice from the experts, exam tips and tricks, and common mistakes highlight essential information
Wrox guides are crafted to make learning programming languages and technologies easier than you think. Written by programmers for programmers, they provide a structured, tutorial format that will guide you through all the techniques involved.
- Programmer Forums Join our Programmer to Programmer forums to ask and answer programming questions about this book, join discussions on the hottest topics in the industry, and connect with fellow programmers from around the world.
- Code Downloads Take advantage of free code samples from this book, as well as code samples from hundreds of other books, all ready to use.
- Read More Find articles, e-books, sample chapters, and tables of contents for hundreds of books, and more reference resources on programming topics that matter to you.
Geef uw waardering
1. Introducing the Programming C# Certification
2. Basic Program Structure
3. Working with the Type System
4. Using Types
5. Creating and Implementing Class Hierarchies
6. Working with Delegates, Events, and Exceptions
7. Multithreading and Asynchronous Processing
8. Creating and Using Types with Reflection, Custom Attributes, the CodeDOM, and Lambda Expressions
9. Working with Data
10. Working with Language Integrated Query (LINQ)
11. Input Validation, Debugging, and Instrumentation
12. Using Encryption and Managing Assemblies
Appendix A: Answers to Sample Test Questions
Managementboek Top 100
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Mens en maatschappij
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan