'Fundamentals of Strategy, 5th Edition', by Whittington, Regnér, Angwin, Johnson and Scholes is a concise and easy-to-follow overview of the fundamental issues and techniques of strategy from the author team of the market-leading Exploring Strategy.
This book has been updated to include coverage of the Covid-19 crisis, and provides insights and examples from a broad range of international organisations. Each chapter is complemented by a wide range of illustrations followed by an end-of-chapter case study to consolidate understanding of how the theories apply to real-world scenarios. This book will particularly suit students on short strategy courses and courses focused on strategy analysis.
New to This Edition
- Relevant, real world examples to put theory into practice
- Real world illustrations: Each chapter includes a number of short illustrations to develop an understanding of how the theories of strategy apply to organisations from around the world.
- Case Studies: End-of-chapter case studies consolidate learning and understanding across different industries and sectors to prepare students for their careers.
- State of the art approach: The book contains some of the most recent theories and techniques of strategy, particularly focusing on strategy position and choices.
- A new chapter on entrepreneurship and innovation covering topics such as opportunity recognition and innovation dilemmas.
Geef uw waardering
Over Patrick Regnér
Andere boeken door Patrick Regnér
Over Duncan Angwin
Andere boeken door Duncan Angwin
Over Gerry Johnson
Andere boeken door Gerry Johnson
Over Kevan Scholes
Andere boeken door Kevan Scholes
1. Introducing Strategy
2. Macro-environment Analysis
3. Industry and Sector Analysis
4. Strategic Capabilities
5. Stakeholders and Culture
6. Business Strategy and Models
7. Corporate Strategy
8. Entrepreneurship and Innovation
9. Strategy in Action
Index of names
Managementboek Top 100
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Mens en maatschappij
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan