Individuals and organizations of all shapes and sizes create value through innovation, which is driven by entrepreneurship.
‘Innovation and Entrepreneurship 3rd edition’ is an accessible text on innovation and entrepreneurship designed specifically for students studying business and management studies, but also those on engineering and science degrees with management courses. The text applies key theories and research on innovation and entrepreneurship and explains how these can be applied in practice in a much broader and contemporary context, including the corporate and public services, emerging technologies and economies, sustainability and development, and creating and capturing value from innovation and entrepreneurship. In this third edition the authors continue to adopt an explicit process model to help organize the material with clear links between innovation and entrepreneurship.
This new edition has been completely revised and updated and features:
- New chapter on creativity exploring the concept, the underlying skill set and ways in which it can be developed and deployed throughout the entrepreneurial process.
- New chapter on business model innovation.
- Coverage of crowd sourcing, crowd funding and innovation markets and communities.
- Enhanced coverage of individual skills development.
- Strengthened focus on the role of innovation and entrepreneurship in the public sector.
- Discussions on sustainability, globalization and development as key driving factors.
This text has been designed to be fully integrated with the Innovation Portal at www.innovation–portal.info, which contains an extensive collection of additional resources for both lecturers and students, including teaching resources, case studies, media clips, innovation tools, seminar and assessment activities and test questions.
Managementboek Top 100
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Mens en maatschappij
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan