Now in its eighth edition, this trusted Procurement and Supply Chain Management text provides a complete introduction to the important principles underlying the subject area using a flexible managerial perspective.
Fully updated and restructured to reflect contemporary thinking and practice, this highly respected textbook covers the latest developments in procurement and supply chain management with clear and well-structured content. Strong case studies that are relevant and engaging complement the content and bring the subject to life.
- New ‘Theory snapshots’ discuss mainstream theories in a concise manner to reflect contemporary academic thinking and research.
- Updated content on the global imperative for sustainability including a case study on the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
- Explores the challenges that COVID-19 has brought to the field, including its impact on business integrity and ethics.
- Major revision and update with a new 4-part structure to reflect the latest thinking and practice in procurement, and supply chain management.
- Addresses all of the most recent changes in European public procurement directives to ensure students are familiar with the latest developments.
- Provides extended discussion on partnering and collaborative supply chain relationships to further develop students’ understanding.
- A fully updated website with testbank, PowerPoint slides, additional case studies and examination questions to support students’ learning.
- A trusted resource which includes the latest developments in the field to bring students fully up-to-date.
- Fully updated to include new case studies and box features which bring current practice to life.
Geef uw waardering
Over Frank Rozemeijer
Andere boeken door Frank Rozemeijer
1. Introducing Procurement and Supply Chain Management
2. The Procurement Process (6 steps)
3. Procurement as a business function
Section II. Processes and strategies
4. Outsourcing (Make or Buy, Risk management)
5. Category Sourcing
6. Sourcing Business Services
7. Contracting and Contract management
8. Public Procurement
Section III. Interfaces
9. Supply Chain Management
10. Supplier Relationship Management
11. Innovation Sourcing
12. Procurement with purpose: driving sustainability in supply chain relationships
Section IV. Enablers
13. Organizing the procurement function
14. Procurement systems
15. Performance Management and Control
Managementboek Top 100
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Mens en maatschappij
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan