Cross–Border Protocols in Insolvencies of Multinational Enterprise GroupsGebonden Engels 2021 9781800880535
Cross-border insolvency protocols play a critical role in facilitating the efficient resolution of complex international corporate insolvencies. This book constitutes the first in-depth study of the use of insolvency protocols, enriching existing knowledge about them and serving as a comprehensive introduction to their application in the context of multinational enterprise group insolvency. It traces the rise of insolvency protocols and discusses their legal basis, contents, effects, major characteristics and limitations.
Key features include:
• proposition of a Group Insolvency Protocol (GIP) design
• a comprehensive study of around 50 insolvency protocols from 1992 to 2020
• analysis of major international insolvency law instruments, modern trends and developments in the area of insolvency of enterprise groups
• practical recommendations for drafting an insolvency protocol, addressing problems related to their adoption and offering suggestions for the improvement of group coordination
• exploration of the nature of insolvency protocols and pertinent issues including the preservation and realization of material assets, resolution of intercompany claims, information exchange, conflicts of interest, participation rights and group governance in insolvency.
Cross-Border Protocols in Insolvencies of Multinational Enterprise Groups will be an indispensable resource for insolvency practitioners, lawyers, judges and policy makers, whilst also being of value to scholars and students concerned with insolvency law and corporate governance.
Geef uw waardering
1. Introduction to Cross-border Protocols in Insolvencies of Multinational Enterprise Groups
2. The phenomenon of multinational enterprise groups
3. Insolvency of multinational enterprise groups
4. Cross-border insolvency protocols and agreements: Introduction and evolution
5. UNCITRAL and facilitation of cross-border insolvency cooperation: From entity to enterprise
6. European Insolvency Regulation (Recast) and group insolvencies
7. Legal nature of cross-border insolvency protocols
8. General features and limitations of insolvency protocols
9. Cross-border insolvency protocols and national law
10. Recommendations for use of insolvency protocols in group insolvencies
11. Bank insolvencies and cooperation agreements between resolution authorities
12. Recommendations for protocols in group insolvencies
13. Group insolvency protocol design
Aanbevolen live events...
Amsterdam Business Forum 2023
Mensen die dit boek kochten, kochten ook...
Managementboek Top 100
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Mens en maatschappij
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan