"This is the official Pocket Guide for the TOGAF® Standard, 10th Edition from The Open Group. Building on over 25 years of development and constant input from The Open Group Architecture Forum’s global community of Enterprise Architecture thought leaders, the TOGAF Standard, 10th Edition expands the material available to architecture practitioners to make adoption of best practices easier.
With greatly expanded guidance and “how-to” material, it enables organizations to operate in an efficient and effective way across a broad range of use-cases, including Agile enterprises and Digital Transformation.
The TOGAF Standard is the most prominent and reliable Enterprise Architecture standard, ensuring consistent standards, methods, and communication among Enterprise Architecture professionals. Those professionals who are fluent in the TOGAF approach enjoy greater industry credibility, job effectiveness, and career opportunities.
The TOGAF approach helps practitioners avoid being locked into proprietary methods, utilize resources more efficiently and effectively, and realize a greater return on investment.
This official Pocket Guide provides an overview of the contents and purpose of the TOGAF Standard in a condensed form. As such it does not cover every aspect of the standard in detail, but provides highlights and key reference information.
Topics covered include:
- A high-level introduction to the TOGAF Standard, introducing the modular TOGAF documentation set, the TOGAF Library, and the TOGAF framework
- Guidance on how to read the standard
- An introduction to the general how-to information provided in the TOGAF Standard, including guidance for practitioners, and how to use the standard in the Digital Enterprise
- An overview of guidance to support the establishment of an Enterprise Architecture team
- An overview of the guidance provided in the TOGAF Standard for specific topic domains, including Security Architecture, Business Architecture, Data/Information Architecture, Agile Methods, and Reference
Models and Methods
- An introduction to the TOGAF Fundamental Content documents provided in the TOGAF Standard, which describe the concepts considered to be universally applicable to the TOGAF framework, including:
- Key techniques of the ADM cycle
- Guidelines for adapting the TOGAF ADM for different usage scenarios
- The Architecture Content Framework
- Enterprise Architecture Capability and Guidance
- The TOGAF Architecture Development Method (ADM), including summary phases for each of the ADM phases
- An overview of ADM deliverables
Geef uw waardering
Managementboek Top 100
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Mens en maatschappij
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan